Father's Day Gift Guide

Father’s Day is coming up Sunday and Petit Jean Meats can help provide you with the perfect gift for Dad. We have a wide assortment of gift boxes and sampler packages perfect for your favorite meat-lover.


Our Deluxe Gift Box includes some of the best of our breakfast meats, plus a delicious, hand-prepared EZ Carve Hickory Smoked Ham. It’s enough to make anybody on your gift list smile! In addition to the 3.5 pound smoked ham, we also include Arkansas Style Smoked Sausage (14 oz), Hickory Smoked Bacon (1 lb), and Summer Sausage (8 oz).


The regular Gift Box provides the perfect centerpiece for a good old-fashioned country breakfast or for any meal of the day. We provide that special person on your gift list with Arkansas Style Smoked Sausage (14 oz), Hickory Smoked Bacon (1 lb), Peppered Bacon (1.5 lb), and Summer Sausage (8 oz).


If Dad is a bacon-lover, try our Bacon Sampler filled with our Hickory Smoked Bacon (1.5 lb), our Hickory Smoked Thick-Sliced Bacon (1 lb), and our Hickory Smoked Peppered Bacon (1.5 lb) in one convenient package.


Order from our website and receive any of these choices by Father's Day without additional shipping if you place your order by Wednesday, June 15, 2011.


Do you know what Dad's favorite Petit Jean product is? Share it with us by commenting below, along with why you think your dad is deserving of a special Father's Day and we will send one winner a Ham and Bacon Sampler just in time for Father's Day. Must comment by June 15, 2011 by 8:00 am CST to qualify.







Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. well, my hubby is a great dad of two girls. Long-suffering, patient, kind to a house full of estrogen. And his fave Petit Jean product must be either ham or bacon: He's a pork man, as is his oldest little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has to be the hickory smoked bacon, although ham is a close second. It always makes me think of the many Sunday-morning breakfasts that Dad has made for his family over the years. It's his special treat for us when we're home for a visit -- his eggs, bacon and gravy are hard to beat -- and it's time together that I cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has to be Peppered Bacon! Although the smoked ham is a must for the Holidays! Its nice to be able to buy it fresh from you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dad loves the Hickory Smoked Bacon! Yum yum. I would love to win this for my dad because he's the best dad in the world and I want to make him a Father's Day breakfast! He used to always make breakfast for me when we my family all lived together. I'm all grown up now and I cook really good breakfast for my boyfriend now. Thanks for the chance!

    suzy_darling@hellokitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dad loves the summer sausage the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad loves any kind of pork! Mmmmmmm, bacon.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids are fortunate to have a fantastic man that does his best to fill in for their mostly absent father. And a couple more who pick up the slack. And they all love pork! Bacon best, ham next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His absolute favorite is the Petit Jean Smoked Ham, followed closely by the peppered Bacon, and the Bologna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! Petite Jean is the best!! What a great father's day gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hickory smoked bacon! It's the only bacon our family buys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad loves ham and hates chicken. Recently we almost lost him and what started as a routine outpatient surgery turned into a nightmare as blood clots threatened his life. He was tough and even pulled out his ventilator and feeding tube while in restraints. He was ready to get better and did. The first thing I said when they were getting him "real" food is that, "he hates chicken" which they all laughed about. For holidays we almost always have pork, usually ham. I just got a call with an invitation to father's day lunch and I bet I know what we will have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dad loves a great Petit Jean ham, or bologna, or summer sausage. What's not to like. It is all great.

    ReplyDelete